Friday, June 18, 2010

VBS

This year at Vacation Bible School, we did something a little different. We had a sports camp. The kids could learn soccer, basketball, cheerleading, or drama. The 4 and 5 year olds had their own camp with games and skills practice. They also had time for singing and Bible stories. This is one of their coaches, Joe, playing flag football.
I was helping with the camp and Nathaniel made friends with my helpers.

He had fun there too:

I got my big break this week. My friend, a professional photographer, was scheduled to take pictures of the event. However, her three kids came down with the stomach flu and she wasn't able to make it. So I was able to take over for her. I had a fun time seeing the inside workings of the camp and playing with my camera.

1 comment:

  1. You're hired! ;) These are awesome - I think you should do the photos next year. They don't need me!!

    ReplyDelete