We had a fun morning at the Balloon Fiesta. My parents and I bundled up the boys and headed out before dawn. Gabriel asked, with much skepticism, whether it was really morning. We went on Thursday morning, so we missed most of the traffic. We also had free entrance passes and a parking pass that made it very easy. As we walked in the front gate to the fiesta, the worker told us that Darth Vader was about to arrive. So we waited and accompanied his entourage to the Vader Balloon.

We then watched the balloons go up. While we were waiting, a balloonist gave the kids bunny ears to wear. Of course, I had to photograph them, they are adorable. I could have posted 300 pictures of this event. There was so much to see. Gabriel has decided that it would be fun to go up in a balloon. Maybe we will do that right after we get him a dog :) Poor child.


you are my wild
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment