Monday, January 25, 2010

Family Fun

As you might notice, I have posted lots of things today. After Christmas, we bought a new computer that had compatibility 'issues' with my photoshop software. After spending lots of time on the phone with my friends in Japan, we have solved the problem and the photos have been editted. I have to say that I was considering seeking help for my withdrawal symptoms. It was torture to have all of these wonderful pictures and no way of playing with them. So you get them all in one installment. :) These are photos of Christmas day. My brother got a new camera for Christmas and we had fun playing with it. In this first picture, my parents are looking at the calendar I made of my photos of the kids from last year.
Erik teaching Nathaniel to juggle:

Dad squishing Gabriel:

Nana snuggling the boys:

1 comment: