Monday, June 22, 2009

I have been so busy lately that I haven't even checked my email much less keep up with the blog. Sorry! We just finished a week of Vacation Bible School. I was teaching the small kids of the teachers and Gabriel was old enough to participate. He had a blast! He loved getting up on stage and dancing and singing. Other than that, I heard lots about the snack time. :)

The other excitement was learning that the wall has pipes behind it. We had a leaking waterline behind the washing machine and had a plumber come out to fix it. Gabriel put on his "Bob the Builder" tool belt and showed the plumber how he had a hammer too. :) Gabriel was thrilled to help patch the hole in the wall. He constantly asks me if we can go to Home Depot and buy some wood to do a "project;" he obviously is related to my Dad!

We also joined the summer reading program at the local library. They had a kick-off party for the kids that included button- and bookmark-making and face painting. Gabriel refused to wash his face until Daddy got home to see the doggie. :)
Last but not least, Nathaniel graduated to a "Big-boy Bed!" He had been climbing into brother's bed during the night and making brother a little unhappy. Now that he has his own big bed, bedtime is a breeze!






No comments:

Post a Comment