Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fun with Light


As I have been playing with my new camera, I have realized the importance of light and how it changes at different times during the day. I am at the point that I realize this is important and am trying to notice and understand it better. Here are a couple of fun photos of Gabriel and the sunlight from a big window over the landing.



Gabriel is a really funny kid. When he was having his speech tested, the speech therapist wanted him to say "thumb" so she showed him a photo of it. He called it a finger. She said, "Yes, but this finger has a special name, do you know what it is?" He pondered it a moment and answered, "Gabriel?" The way kids think is so great!


1 comment:

  1. I love these, Beth! The first one has such a great perspective!

    ReplyDelete